1. The present Refer-a-Friend Terms and Conditions prescribe the opportunity for Users of the platform to earn additional bonuses by recommending Afranga to their acquaintances and the conditions for bonuses and receiving them.
2. The Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme is available from 21 January 2021 and Afranga reserves the right to unilaterally and without individually notifying the Users of its platform suspend the bonus scheme.
3. Every Afranga User has the right to participate in the Refer-a-Friend Bonus Scheme as the Referring party and the User’s acquaintances as Referrals, while the bonus scheme is active.
4. The User’s bonus under this scheme is equal to 1% of their Referral’s invested funds in the first 30 days of registering an account. The final amount of the User’s bonus depends on how much the Referral will invest on Afranga.
5. The maximum amount of the bonus that a User can earn from a single Referral is EUR 500. Only funds which your Referral has invested into loans qualify for the bonus.
6. In order to be eligible for the Refer-a-Friend bonus, each User has to follow the current steps:
7. Afranga will automatically include the bonus to the User’s Afranga Account balance depending on the Referral’s invested amount.
8. The bonus under the Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme will be added to the User’s account balance 32 days after their Referral registers.
10. All Refer-a-Friend bonuses cannot be withdrawn before being invested on the platform. Any sums received from the Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme must stay invested in loans for a period no shorter than 3 (three) months after receiving the bonus, in order to be able to withdraw it.
11. Users can not use the Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme in a way that can be defined as an abuse, at the sole discretion of Afranga.
12. The User is obligated to immediately stop their participation in the Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme if requested by Afranga at its sole discretion.